Enable Javascript to access this page. Powered by the Adscend Media Affiliate Network The Blog Daily: "Premonition" Review

A daily blog that focuses on the film industry and television shows.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

"Premonition" Review

CSI TV Show



I went to see this because I thought I would be surprised. Not the "jump out of my seat because of the suspense and thrills of the movie" type of deal. Going in, I wanted it to be good, I wanted to be surprised, but I had a "premonition" that it was going to be another average suspense/thriller movie.

I guess my premonition was correct.


This was another average suspense movie.


What bugged me the most was the way all of the characters seem to be overacting or underacting. At one point, some characters are super-emotional, and some are in a dead robotic silence.


What makes this movie any good? The saving grace of this movie is the way the camera works with the characters. The camera showed the true emotions of the characters, and really showed you what it would be like of you were in there shoes.


Overall,
this was another average suspense movie.

I give it a 62 out of 100.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice site, thanks for reviews I'll know what to watch now. :)
~alienated from DA

March 18, 2007 at 10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home