Enable Javascript to access this page. Powered by the Adscend Media Affiliate Network The Blog Daily: "American Idol 3/20/07" Preview

A daily blog that focuses on the film industry and television shows.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"American Idol 3/20/07" Preview

Edit: Woah. Sorry, I got the wrong info. I thought it was Stefani night, but apparently it's British pop. Disregard the post below.

Tonight's show should be intersesting. The Idols are going to be singing songs by Gwen Stefani of "No Doubt". Some will probably thrive off of these types of songs (Gina, Jordin, maybe Blake) and some will probably tank (Phil, Sanjaya, Chris S.). I'm expecting a good all-around show.

I'm not sure if Melinda and Lakisha can keep their streak alive. Both have been very good the past few weeks, but I don't know if they can keep it going. Eventually one of their voices will falter.

I know many people have already said this, but Sanjaya still being on the show is so stupid. It's not even like he's getting votes because he has some funny personality but he sucks at singing, but instead he has the personality of a piece of wood and I'm pretty sure my 12 year old brother can sing better than him.

Chris and Phil are getting really weak; they'll be gone soon. Chris R.'s voice is getting really annoying, so I'm hoping he leaves soon. All the other girl's are forgettable, except for Jordin, who might have a chance to shine tonight.

That's all for now! I'll see you all again after the show!
Photo courtesy of AmericanIdol.com 3/20/07

3 Comments:

Blogger S. Ludlum M.D. said...

HEy you better put a link to the blue moose on here, theres one for the blog daily on mine.

March 20, 2007 at 5:02 PM

 
Blogger Evan said...

Now you guys are making it look like a joke with us guys trying to be losers. Your site sucks!

March 20, 2007 at 6:52 PM

 
Blogger Eugene Debs said...

dude, add my blog cracker, there's a link to yours on mine!

March 21, 2007 at 2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home